Salary: 110-120k Base Plus 20% Bonus
The keys to the Continuous Improvement Manager, LEAN position are as follows:
- Planning Experience/Strategy & Development
- LEAN Experience
- Proven leadership and development of People
- Proven Quality background (QMS/ISO)
- Launch and serves as a catalyst for a culture of continuous improvement through the use of Lean philosophies and practices, as well as Six Sigma methods and process management approaches.
- Creates strategic plan and influences adoption of continuous improvement practices and methods to be used throughout the enterprise.
- Assess and prioritize all end-to-end processes to determine how to reduce rework, improve quality, improve efficiency, and improve ability to meet customer requirements.
- Provides leadership and problem solving demonstrating a continuous improvement mindset.
- Leads cross-functional teams and works with key stakeholders to evaluate and streamline key operations and processes to serve the customers.
- Facilitates employee participation on project teams to foster high involvement, accountability and results.
- Analyzes and makes recommendations regarding complex processes to support scaling the organization for continued high-paced growth.
- Manages major projects to drive improvement in process metrics, targeted financial benefits, and achieve company goals.
- Trains, coaches and mentors future process leaders in business process improvement methodologies. (i.e. Lean, Six Sigma, Agile methodologies)
- Provides direct leadership to continuous improvement process leaders and analysts.
- Recommends resource needs and develops profile of team members to support priorities.
- Ensures detailed project schedules, including identification of major milestones and managing all activities required to complete continuous improvement projects.
- Leads and develops KPI/Scorecard measures for enterprise and key department metrics.
- Influences organizational and cultural barriers to ensure the project teams are effective in reaching project goals and success.
- Communicates progress and impact with senior and executive leadership team.
- Collaborates with training team to develop content for process improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or related preferred
- 5-10 years of continuous improvement experience
- Lean and Black Belt Six Sigma Certification