View all jobs
Industrial Engineer - RedPrairie LMSDallas, TX · Architecture/Engineering
$80,000 - $90,000
The Industrial Engineer is responsible for maximizing warehouse productions through engineered labor standards and maximizing warehouse operations/product flow.
Relocation Assistance Available
- Develop Engineered Labor Standards
- Create and develop optimal warehouse designs.
- Analyze, design, implement, and sustain distribution process improvement initiatives to support business development endeavors.
- Lead initiatives to improve safety, customer service, productivity, and quality while reducing cost and cycle times.
- Research and identify new distribution methods, materials, or processes for organization; develop solid business cases for aligned approval and planning.
- Perform process capability analysis and implement process control procedures.
- Lead or support root cause analysis investigations and recommend corrective actions and preventative actions.
- B.S. in Engineering
- 2-3 years Industrial Engineering experience supporting high volume, multiple shift
- Warehouse Management Systems experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Project or equivalent, and Auto Cad.
- Previous experience working in facilities with combined warehouse and manufacturing functions helpful.
- Experiences in network optimization to develop total lowest landed costs, covering distribution, transportation (inbound, outbound) costs
- Distribution automation system and optimization program
- Black Belt Certification or Lean/Six Sigma experience