We are seeking a proven Senior Developer who will be responsible for creating and implementing Information Technology goals, and objectives. The successful candidate will create and implement business strategies to identify the vision of the Information Technology department for the Corporation. They will be responsible for leading, and driving a technical team.
Excellent benefits and vacation. For immediate consideration apply now.
- Researches and recommends services that will enhance business performance and marketplace position.
- Develops projects and initiatives and ensures completion to Company standards.
- Mentors and manages department by positive example.
- Provides day-to-day support for developers and internal and external customers.
- Lead between 1 and 10 developers at any given time
- Lead team through design and code reviews
- Ability to assist in building out enterprise architecture
- Identify process bottlenecks and drive consistency
- Experience implementing new IT systems (Organizational Management Software)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Proven ability to lead several individuals at once
- Experience running small-to-medium size teams
- Plan and execute against plan
- 5+ years Information Technology experience
- Minimum 5 years experience leading a team
- .Net and or automation experience
- General and wide breadth of IT experience