BASE SALARY: $90,000 - $100,000
The Senior Network Engineer will manage and coordinate the implementation of multiple projects that have department or division-wide impact. Such efforts will require cross-functional involvement with IT groups. They are responsible for the creation of project plans, timelines, milestones, goals and ownership.
SENIOR NETWORK ENGINEER:
- CCNA,CCNP or CCIE-level experience
- Strong Cisco Routing and switches and Network Engineering expertise
- Strong Pre-Sales engagement expertise
- Excellent customer-facing skills and ability to provide advanced technical engineering support to enterprise clients.
- Strong Cisco Security, Data Center experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Core Routing and Switching design, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Experience designing, implementing and leading teams supporting routing protocols OSPF, EIGRP, iBGP/eBGP, ISIS etc
- Experience understanding and configurating Quality of Service on LANs and WANs enterprise-wide
- Able to customize across Cisco platforms
- Thorough understanding of VPN - site to site, client etc.
- BS Degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of functional experience in a large enterprise network