50-55k Annual Salary, Medical Benefits, Vacation, 401k
The purpose of this position is to assist the General Manager in overseeing warehouse operations. This position will be responsible for: all customer orders to ensure on time shipment. As a Supervisor, you will be responsible for the ongoing development and engagement of all employees - Train and coach new hires and current employees on job responsibility and processing as well as contribute to performance planning, appraisal and remedial actions as required.
• Previous experience running a warehouse operation needed
• Must be proficient with MS-Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint), plus experience with a warehouse management system needed
• High School diploma or GED equivalent required
• Experience with DOT, OSHA, and all related safety regulations required
• Supervisory experience required