View all jobs
Senior Financial AnalystCanton, MI
THIS POSITION IS A FAST TRACK POSITION TO A MANAGER ROLE. GLOBAL CORPORATION LOOKING FOR A HIGH-PERFORMER. NO TRAVEL.
- Perform routine financial planning & analysis and financial reporting activities including, but not limited to, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis.
- Develop financial models to evaluate new business initiatives.
- Establish new and improve existing processes related to International financial planning & analysis activities and the integrated planning cycle.
- Work closely with in-country and cross-functional teams to perform ad-hoc analyses, problem-solve and support decision-making.
- Identify, evaluate and propose action items to drive growth and profitability improvements.
- Develop new analysis and tools to analyze and evaluate new and existing business initiatives.
- Support and contribute to the development of presentation materials necessary to operate ongoing business and support new business and growth initiatives
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, or Related Field.
- 5-7 years of relevant professional experience.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite