Oversees all aspects of communications with shareholders, prospective investors, financial media and the analyst community. Initiates and maintains on-going dialogue with shareholders, prospective investors and buy side / sell side analysts. Defines program to expand institutional ownership of company stock that optimizes the use of CEO’s time. . Fosters new relations with sell side analysts to initiate coverage of the Company. Oversees the development of materials including presentations for investment banking conferences and on road shows, and the Company’s Investor Relations Web Site. Generates positive financial media interest and news stories of the Company. Oversees and develops annual report concept and manages the annual report process. Drafts all quarterly earnings releases and other financial press releases. Manages shareholder services, interactions with the Company’s Specialist.
MBA with Five (5) plus years investor relations experience and 10+ years overall financial experience.
- Energy related industry experience.
- Past experience in investment and sound knowledge of capital markets.
- Solid financial, strategic analysis and valuation skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Superior interpersonal abilities and ability to get along with diverse personalities, tactful, mature, and flexible.
- Adept at managing the audiences with whom he / she interact.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects.
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Resourceful and well organized.
- Capable of competitive and industry analysis.
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive but be able to recognize and support the organization's preferences and priorities.
- Results and people oriented, sound judgment and ability to balance other business considerations.
- Banking, public relations or investor relations agency.
Highly developed analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to quickly develop credibility; respected as a leader
- Highly ethical with unquestioned integrity and high personal standards of behavior