The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company. The CTO works with Executive Management to grow the company through the use of technological resources. Using an active and practical approach, the CTO will direct all employees in IT and IO departments to attain the company’s strategic goals established in the company’s strategic plan.
Education and Experience:
- Establish the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership to department heads in a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Acts as a good steward of the Corporation’s resources and ensures control of IT budgets.
- BS in related field and at least 15 years experience in the Information Technology arena.
- At least 10 years management and strategic experience
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.