Our World Class, multi-billion dollar client in Dallas is seeking a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis to join their team. This individual will be responsible for all planning and budgetary responsibilities.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for broad financial planning activities (forecasting, reporting, performance & variance analysis, etc).
- 5-10 years experience in FP&A, financial modeling, preparation and consolidation of financial statements & of financial packages, variance analysis vs Plan/Forecast etc.
- Strong supervisory experience
- Hyperion/SAP knowledge is a plus
- Accounting experience is a plus
- Well known multinational company highly desired
- MBA/CPA is a plus
- Analytical, Strong Organization, solid thought process.
- Proven ability to work in teams and to persuade colleagues
- Managed by objectives
- Work with certainty in a dynamic environment