This position manages a staff of auditors and is responsible for planning, conducting, reviewing, and reporting on financial and controls audits. Travel is under 10% historically.
- Manage and complete the execution of the audit plan approved by the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Create and complete audit schedule.
- Review and update testing program/procedures.
- Complete audits of Financial Statements, Percentage of Completion/Revenue Recognition audits, and Internal Control related activities.
- Manage, develop and train the team of auditors.
- Coordinate, manage and oversee the interactions with our co-source partner.
- Coordinate efforts with our external audit team.
- 6 to 12 years of professional auditing experience, preferably with a public accounting firm. The experience should include significant involvement in the manufacturing industry, long-term contract accounting, and internal control over financial reporting.
- Bachelor's degree.
- CPA required.
- Strong working knowledge of USGAAP.
- Experience managing multiple employees and assignments simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of internal control concepts, Sarbanes-Oxley and COSO.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Project Management.
- Good problem solving and resolution skills.
- Strong Management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information to all levels verbally and in written reports.
- Leadership skills.
- Self-motivated, attentive to detail, well organized and able to handle multiple priorities.