We are seeking a Director with strong ERP implantation skills to join our cutting edge team. The successful candidate will have experience leading and developing a large Information Technology team. This position will lead a staff of 35-40 reports. Proven leadership abilities are a must.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar appropriate education from an institution of repute. MBA or graduate degree in a related discipline with a Business focus preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in various ERP systems implementation and business support.
- Experience working with specialized third-party modules/add-ons/applications in different process streams.
- Knowledge of integration between various core modules and related applications.
- Demonstrated Project Management experience through all project phases and for all knowledge areas for complex implementations and programs.
- Experience working with different vendors and managing resources in different geographical locations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and should be comfortable interfacing with the business and IT leaders and customers on a regular basis.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with senior business leaders to align goals, priorities and foster a collaborative working environment.
- Develop data architecture, reporting, and application roadmap strategies to align with and advance the company’s corporate objectives.
- Oversee production support for all applications ensuring priorities, processes and standards are following to ensure the business is running optimally with minimal disruption.