In this position you will manage warehouse operations, shipping, material handling and freight carriers. You will be working in a team environment where cooperation and communication among all team members is
vital. Warehouse Manufacturing experience is highly preferred. We offer great medical benefits, vacation, compensation and 401k. Multiple career paths are available for future growth.
- Manage the pick and pack operation and accurately ship orders following customer requests, routing guides and company procedures.
- Supervise, coach and train the warehouse workforce.
- Negotiate transportation rates and services with freight carriers to obtain the most cost-effective and efficient means of transporting products and materials.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistic changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes/mixes or carriers.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of supervisory experience in a warehouse environment
- Minimum of 1-3 years of supervisory experience