The primary responsibility of the group is the accurate and timely processing of commissions for sales employees, management, and support staff. The candidate will interact closely with sales staff and members of other departments. The candidate will use tools like Access and Excel as well as other more complex tools such as Oracle Essbase, Brio, Teradata, and Scorecard Analysis Application in the evaluation of the data for analysis and commissions processing.
Work closely with Sales organization to ensure that commission payments are made on a timely basis and consistent with agreements, policies and procedures. Execute critical tasks in the process including input capture, processing of compensation plan rules, validation of the results and reporting performance. Help establish and maintain effective commercial segment reporting, analysis, and support for the business. Participate in the development of commission Access Model.
- Experience in a Finance Systems / Accounting organization required.
- Advance level of MS Access required (building tables, macros, outer joints, and perform significant analysis).
- Intermediate level Excel (Pivot Tables, Macros, and V-lookups).
- Experience processing commission (desirable).
- Experience with Oracle Essbase, Brio Query tool, SQL, and Scorecard’s Subscriber Analysis Application, and Scorecard’s.
- Commissions Manager system a plus.
- Good organizational skills, high energy level and positive attitude.