This position requires analysis, testing and troubleshooting of displays, touch, power management, sensors, audio, memory, and/or connectivity.
Candidate needs the following knowledge and skills:
* Minimum of a BSEE degree with concentration in Communication Theory, analog/digital circuits, or related area.
* MSEE or PhD preferred.
* 4+ years of electrical design and development experience
* Excellent verbal as well as written communication skills and the ability to be effective within a team environment.
* Innovative problem solving skills with the ability to influence and collaborate across functions and partners
* Experience with schematic capture, board layout and prototype evaluation is required.
* Experience with mobile handset design in the above areas is required.
* Experience with Qualcomm chipsets is a plus
* Circuit simulation capability
* Cadence capability for schematic/layout.