We are seeking a Senior Informatica Administrator with deep technical expertise. This position represents an employee who is both technically deep and broad in their technical expertise, and also bridges the gap to project management in their ability to take on issues, research root cause, and push toward ultimate long-term solutions. The Senior Informatica Administrator is considered a key member of the data warehouse team, as they lead the other team members and projects and are the 'go to' people in problem resolution. Responsible for the support of escalated software support issues and coordination of end user support for Informatica Systems within the company. They assess, coordinate and review all issues and impacts associated with application support and business processes. They review changes prior to release to ensure that no operational or functional areas are adversely impacted.
• Informatica Administration and environment creation.
• Knowledge of software development principles and methodologies
• Systems analysis skills to support/maintain operational systems
• Strong communications skills (verbal and written)
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize duties with respect to business needs
• Exhibit project management skills
• Flexible in work schedule to cover 24/7 operational support
• Strong experience working with Informatica on Linux.
• Strong experience in Informatica 9.x Administration and Support, including Power Center,PDO, Power Exchange, MDM, and Data Quality.
• Strong knowledge of relational database design and support, including the support of large SQL based enterprise software systems
• Strong knowledge of Teradata and Oracle platforms.
• Experience in the support/operation of an enterprise wide data warehouse, (6-8 yrs. preferred)
• Experience in testing, quality and change management methodologies
• Previous experience in 24hrs/day, 7days/week system support capacity
• 5+ to 7 Years
4 Year Degree