MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
CCNA, CCIE- building and configuring a firewall and auditing network or firewalls to make sure of no intrusions
Monitor backbone for intrusion- identify method of intrusion.
- Works across corporate teams to gather data, perform data analysis and provide a clear evaluation of issues found along with recommendations.
- The engineer must gain a quick understanding of the technology and processes in order to provide the correct evaluation.
- Works as directed to support the solution through the life-cycle of architecture, requirements, development, test and deployment.
- Creates requirements, white papers and specifications as needed for development teams to create the correct updated code to resolve the issue.
- Works with development and QA test team
- Works with field support engineering to gain knowledge
- 5+ years experience
Technology and Knowledge:
- Problem Solver
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical thinker
- Able to confidently juggle many priorities, emergencies and always delivery on time.
- Able to lead technical topics and follow up to conclusion
- Must be proactive with tasks as well as responsibilities
- Handles pressure and difficult people with ease
- Understands how to balance direction from business and technology teams
- General security technologies
- Current on Internet security technologies
- Cable security
- Network security
- IP Addressing
- Cable Modem Architecture
- Cable Systems
- Cable Billing Systems
- Internet Service Technologies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- BS in CS, EE or related field