||The Corporate Accounting Manager performs a broad range of corporate accounting functions. The individual selected for this position will interact with all levels of management, ensure timely and accurate external and internal reporting and assist with multiple financial projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 8 (eight) years equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 (five) years of experience in accounting.
- Previous experience with one of the Big 4 preferable Manager level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as the position requires direct interaction with external auditors, senior management and other accounting groups.
- Strong analytical and leadership skills.
- Good working knowledge of SEC reporting requirements.
- Work experience should include public accounting experience ("Big 4" firm preferably).
- Hyperion experience a plus.
- Supervise monthly consolidated earnings reporting provided to management.
- Oversee the monthly consolidation process including review of journals prepared as part of the close, system checks and other closing related
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly external filings to the SEC (10-Q and 10-K).
- Manage monthly debt reporting requirements including approval of all monthly journals, account reconciliations and related analysis.
- Provide support to Tax, Treasury, Investor Relations and Corporate Communication functions.
- Provide support to internal and external auditors.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of financial reports to Corporate Accounting Director.
- Prepare monthly reports to senior management of operating results and balance sheet accounts.
- Manage quarterly statutory financial statements.
- Perform special projects as needed.