This position has been created to identify a future leader in a Fortune 500 Corporation. This role offers competitive compensation, bonus, car allowance, 401k, profit share.
Must be willing to travel . Relocation Assistance Available.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with 5 to 10 years of experience in logistics
- Warehouse Supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment is a must
- Must possess suitable business acumen to understand and impact profitable P&L
- Intermediate skill level using Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume, multi-cultural environment
- Ability to successfully communicate - both verbally and in writing
- Ability to follow through and provide excellent customer service
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must demonstrate sound business judgment and decision-making skills
- College Degree in Business/ Management/Logistics preferred