The Senior Manager of Hyperion Global Systems primary objective is to ensure the Global Accounting Consolidation, Planning, and Reporting systems meet the Corporation's business needs while effectively mitigating operational and financial risks. In addition, this role is responsible for strategizing and developing new tools and views in order to support the fast-changing needs of the business. Finally, this position is the last line of defense in troubleshooting system and process breakdowns or questions from the business.
- BS/BA Degree in Accounting/Finance/Management Information Systems or similar discipline
- Minimum of 10 years program management experience
- At least five years of applied experience in leading implementations for Planning, Consolidation and Reporting/Analytics (particularly with the Hyperion suite) in large, complex organizations.
- Project Manager certification or three to five years project management experience in financial systems, including implementation of significant financial system in broad organization; detailed experience with and an intimate understanding of the capabilities of Hyperion Planning, Essbase, HFM, DRM, FDM and Informatica.
- Masters Degree in Business, Accounting, MIS, or other technical discipline.
- Superior ability to communicate complex technical subjects in a clear and concise manner; frequently responsible for guiding Executive management through prudent Hyperion system decisions.
- Strong leadership skills to include relationship management and influencing capabilities. Ability to think strategically, with deep Hyperion System 9 design and delivery capabilities.
- Proven ability to manage people in a matrix environment; motivate and generate results through influence
- Keen ability to improve financial processes, structures, and systems.
- Ability to plan and manage day-to-day Hyperion operations and overall team workload.
- Demonstrated ability to build consensus, understand key objectives and pain points, and facilitate resolution.
- Comfort making operational decisions, monitoring progress, and reporting results in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional credentials (CPA, CMA, etc) preferred.
- IT credentials (Hyperion Certified, PMP) preferred.