This Financial Analyst position will be responsible for pricing activities within a Multi-Billion dollar Corporation. The prospective candidate will have a high level of interaction, up to senior levels, with various internal organizations. Project Management experience is preferred. Ideal candidate will possess excellent analytical skills and be methodical in solving problems. Excellent organizational skills in order to manage multiple projects and shifting priorities. Responsibilities : The responsibilities of the Financial Analyst include, but are not limited to the following: Gathering cost data for development of costing analysis, analysis of alternative pricing and billing strategies for development of proposals, Presentation of pricing strategies to internal organization. Potential client and contract review/analysis/negotiation.
- A minimum of 3 (three) years of accounting experience is required.
- Advanced Level Skills in MS Access such as writing SQL statements, creating and running macros, SQL queries, importing and exporting other database documents, analyzing database performance, replicating and synchronizing databases.
- Advanced Level Skills in MS Excel such as working with formulas, data tables, pivot Charts, queries, custom functions, data management and analysis.
- Advanced Level Skills in MS Word such as keyboard short cuts, creating macros, merge, merge queries, templates, table techniques, and working with images and text. Additional Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- MBA in Finance preferred. Strong communication skills both oral and written.