This position manages a staff of auditors and is responsible for planning, conducting, reviewing, and reporting on financial and controls audits. Travel is under 50% historically.
- 7 to 10 years of professional auditing experience, preferably with a public accounting firm.
- Bachelor's degree.
- CPA required.
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP.
- Experience managing multiple employees and assignments simultaneously.
- Manage and complete the execution of the audit plan approved by the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors.
- Create and complete audit schedule.
- Review and update testing program/procedures.
- Complete audits of Financial Statements, Percentage of Completion/Revenue Recognition audits, and Internal Control related activities.
- Manage, develop and train the team of auditors.
- Coordinate, manage and oversee the interactions with our co-source partner.
- Coordinate efforts with our external audit team.