We are seeking an Accounting Manager for our Fortune 500 client. The ideal candidate will have strong supervisory and management experience. Excellent benefits, vacation, 401k and multiple career paths are available.
- Provide assistance regarding the control and protection of the organization's assets.
- Directly supervise 12+ finance and accounting professionals.
- Accurately report profit and loss, and safeguard capital investments and inventory.
- Obtain financial data from several sources, such as expense reports and monthly statements to make critical business decisions.
- Maintain accurate records of financial activities and ensures the company abides by established budgets.
- Oversee yearly financial statements and makes sure all required documents are accurate and timely.
- Analyze the general ledger and ensures all adjustments are clearly presented.
- Ensure audit spreadsheets are accurate and cross-referenced.
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting or Finance
- Strong supervisory experience managing multiple employees
- 8-12 years relevant experience