The .Net Developer will assist in the analysis and solution of system issues and enhancements. Reporting to the Director of I.T. they will make detailed project plans, work from general instructions to design program logic and coding; and submit written reports for review. This position will be responsible for the technical evolution of the Company. They will specify the logical interface between related programs or processes; and define and correct operational difficulties in existing programs.
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Serve as "right hand" employee to Director of I.T.
- Analyze documents, files and reports related to work flow
- Prepare instructional material and train end users
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge and experience with C#
- Microsoft .NET Web Development (ASP.net WebForms, ASP)
- Solid understanding of Model-View-Controller or Model-View-View Model design patterns
- Effective communicator at the team level with verbal and written communication
- Detail oriented with good time management, multi-tasking and flexibility skills