The Dispatcher is responsible for coordinating and assigning equipment and loads to drivers to assure timely delivery to customers in compliance with company rules and DOT regulations within a class A environment.
- Salary: $35,000 - $43,000
- Medical Benefits
8:00pm - 6:00am or 6:00pm - 4:00am
- Coordinates with Load Planners or customer schedulers to match loads and drivers to ensure that all loads depart and deliver in a timely manner, meeting customer's expected delivery times.
- Schedules and notifies drivers of work assignments to ensure on-time deliveries to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Resolves problems with customers and drivers to determine delivery needs.
- Assists in expediting and locating missing, mis-routed, delayed, returned or damaged freight.
- Organizes and prepares shipping documents for all outbound loads.
- Processes post-trip paperwork including but not limited to activity reports/trip documents, driver logs, fuel tickets and other required paperwork.