Call Center – General Manager
Compensation: Base 95-110k/Plus bonus/Car Allowance
Relocation Assistance Available
We are seeking an experienced leader who is managing a high quality customer-centric call center. The ideal candidate will have a background that lends itself towards training, motivating, developing processes and structure for growth. We are looking for someone who has a strong focus and can look at metrics, and training on areas of need: Call abandonment issues, White glove service and Help with new continuous improvement processes. There are 100+ associates who will report in to this role.
- Innovative Call/Resolution Center Leader who strategically unites and guides cross-functional teams to execute and streamline successful facility operations, while driving profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Skilled at managing multiple, third-party client accounts ranging in size and complexity.
- Supervisory role over a Contact Customer Call Center. Prefer those who have managed teams dedicated to white glove service.
- Experienced in resolving third-party service issues
The Successful Candidate Will Be:
- Revenue Driven
- Customer Service Focused
- Skilled With Vendor Management
- Proven History of Strategy Execution
- Possess Collaborative Team Leadership
- Process Improvement/Change Management Goal Oriented
- Relationship Building and Problem Solving Leadership skills. Must be able to provide specific details to illustrate prior effective communication skills
- 5+ years of supervisory experience
- LEAN/ Continuous Improvement Experience
- 5+ years leadership experience in call center management
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Computer Science or related field