View all jobs
Transportation Safety ManagerSan Antonio, TX
- Proactively manage internal DOT compliance processes. Work effectively with all 3rd Party services utilized for safety and compliance programs.
- Effectively develop driver training materials as assigned or necessary.
- Coordinate, schedule and conduct driver training as required.
- Conduct supervised and unsupervised driver evaluations and subsequent coaching sessions/remedial training sessions.
- Effectively contribute to Company process, policy, and program development and standardization as assigned.
- Effectively identify and quantify need for process, policy, or program change within region or within individual facilities and must be able to offer quantifiable proposals for modifications.
- Effectively ensure proper execution within region of all Company commercial transportation programs.
- Ensure proper adherence within region to all internal Company standards.
- Respond in timely manner to commercial transportation occurrences (accidents, incidents, work comp injuries) in accordance with Company Emergency Response Program.
- Ensure proper driver and occurrence (accidents, incidents, work comp injuries) data management.
- Strong management skills to develop and set performance standards for region operations team.
- Strong organization, time management and presentation skills.
- Excellent grammar, verbal, and writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sites required.
- High-level excel skills for operational analysis essential.
- Proven ability to collaborate across multiple organizational structures.
- 7-10 years transportation safety experience